Books - A world I would LOVE to live IN!
Добре дошъл/а в The Mortal Instruments BG!
В момента преглеждаш форума като гост, което ти дава ограничено право за разглеждане на повечето ни дискусии и достъп до екстри, които форумът позволява.
С присъединяването си към нас, ще можеш да пускаш теми, да имаш лична коренспонденция с други потребители, да гласуваш в анкети.
Регистрацията е бърза и лесна, така че какво чакаш....
Стани ловец на сенки! Стани част от света на книгите!
СЕГА!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Добре дошъл/а в The Mortal Instruments BG!
В момента преглеждаш форума като гост, което ти дава ограничено право за разглеждане на повечето ни дискусии и достъп до екстри, които форумът позволява.
С присъединяването си към нас, ще можеш да пускаш теми, да имаш лична коренспонденция с други потребители, да гласуваш в анкети.
Регистрацията е бърза и лесна, така че какво чакаш....
Стани ловец на сенки! Стани част от света на книгите!
СЕГА!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Вход

Забравих си паролата!

Приятели
Latest topics
» Lorien Legacies (series)
Blood Coven by Mari Manscusi EmptyЧет Сеп 10, 2015 5:57 pm by all

» В момента слушам...
Blood Coven by Mari Manscusi EmptyВто Сеп 01, 2015 3:05 am by repichka

» В момента чета... Прочетох... Ще прочета...
Blood Coven by Mari Manscusi EmptyНед Мар 01, 2015 5:21 am by krasy75

» Познайте цвета на очите на следващия
Blood Coven by Mari Manscusi EmptyЧет Яну 15, 2015 5:22 pm by Evitta_Cullen

» Да преброим до 9999
Blood Coven by Mari Manscusi EmptyЧет Яну 15, 2015 5:21 pm by Evitta_Cullen

» Сайт за книги и четящи
Blood Coven by Mari Manscusi EmptyПон Дек 08, 2014 10:01 pm by Evitta_Cullen

» Ловецът на вампири от Лоръл К. Хамилтън
Blood Coven by Mari Manscusi EmptyПон Дек 08, 2014 9:58 pm by Evitta_Cullen

» Кой е любимия ви изпълнител?
Blood Coven by Mari Manscusi EmptyПон Дек 08, 2014 9:56 pm by Evitta_Cullen

» ЧИТАНКА
Blood Coven by Mari Manscusi EmptyПон Дек 08, 2014 9:54 pm by Evitta_Cullen

» Какво си тананикате днес?
Blood Coven by Mari Manscusi EmptyПон Дек 08, 2014 9:53 pm by Evitta_Cullen

» Blood Coven by Mari Manscusi
Blood Coven by Mari Manscusi EmptyСря Ное 26, 2014 4:33 am by desertrose88

» Моята библиотека
Blood Coven by Mari Manscusi EmptyСря Ное 26, 2014 4:21 am by desertrose88

» Gnomeo and Juliet Movie
Blood Coven by Mari Manscusi EmptyПон Ное 24, 2014 2:53 am by murkos_85

» Пърси Джаксън и Боговете на Олимп: Похитителят на мълнии
Blood Coven by Mari Manscusi EmptyЧет Ное 20, 2014 12:08 am by murkos_85

» Тетрадката
Blood Coven by Mari Manscusi EmptyЧет Ное 20, 2014 12:04 am by murkos_85

» Зрителна измама
Blood Coven by Mari Manscusi EmptyЧет Ное 20, 2014 12:01 am by murkos_85

» Дан Браун
Blood Coven by Mari Manscusi EmptyСря Ное 19, 2014 11:51 pm by murkos_85

» Джон Стайнбек
Blood Coven by Mari Manscusi EmptyСря Ное 19, 2014 11:46 pm by murkos_85

» препоръчайте ми книга
Blood Coven by Mari Manscusi EmptyСря Ное 19, 2014 11:38 pm by murkos_85

» BEASTLY
Blood Coven by Mari Manscusi EmptyСря Ное 19, 2014 11:34 pm by murkos_85

Кой е онлайн?
Общо онлайн са 5 потребители: 0 Регистрирани, 0 Скрити и 5 Гости :: 2 Bots

Нула

[ View the whole list ]

Най-много потребители онлайн: 55, на Вто Юни 29, 2010 3:49 am

Blood Coven by Mari Manscusi

+3
[.*-Cry-Stal-*.]
bels
Darkness92
7 posters

Go down

Blood Coven by Mari Manscusi Empty Blood Coven by Mari Manscusi

Писане by Darkness92 Сря Юни 02, 2010 3:58 am

BOYS THAT BITE
книга 1 от "Blood Coven"

Blood Coven by Mari Manscusi Cover_boysthatbite

Две сестри, различни като слщнцето и дъжда. Едната е готова да умре, за да влезе в Кървавото сборище. Но за другата да излезе може да бъде фатално...

Когато Съни МакДонлд е замъкната в Клуб Зъб от близначаката си, тя не очаква да нaмeри нищо освен няколко готически деца, играещи си на вампири. Но когато някакъв мъж обърква Съни с нейната обичащата тъмната страна близначка и я хапе по врата тя открива, че зъбите му са истински – и смъртоносни.

Сега Съни има по-малко от седмица да намери начин да предотврати превръщането си, иначе ще свърши като немъртва за вечни времена. И не само, че ще бъде вампир, тя също ще бъде свързана с Магнус – пиявицата, която я ухапа – завинаги. А завинаги е наистина много дълго време...

Excerpt
Sunshine and Rayne

You know, being bitten by a vampire one week before prom really sucks. On soooo many levels.
Okay, fine. I'm sure it'd be equally sucky at other times of the calendar year as well. Photo day at school, for example. Bad time to sport a two-hole hickey on your neck. Easter would blow too--imagine trying to explain to your mom that you can't attend sunrise service because, well, you're allergic to the sun. And then there's Christmas. Sure you'd sport a good chance of running into Santa, but could you resist the urge to snack on his jolly old jugular?
Now that I think about it, there just ain't a good time to be bitten by a vampire.
That said, you gotta understand. Three hours, twenty-five minutes and thirty-three seconds ago JAKE WILDER asked me to prom! I mean JAKE WILDER, people! The hottest guy at Oakridge High School. The heartthrob leading man in every school play with soulful, deep brown eyes and drool worthy bod. Every girl I know is officially In Love with him--even Mary Markson and she's practically married to her boyfriend, Nick.
But, I ask you, who did the Sex God in question ask to the senior class prom? Uh, yeah, that would be moi. Seriously, if you had asked me three hours, twenty-five minutes and thirty-TWO seconds ago whether Jake Wilder even knew my name, I'd have bet my iPod he hadn't a clue. (And it's a darn good thing I didn't make that bet, ‘cause a day without twenty gigs of music at my fingertips is like a day without sunshine.)
That said, I can't tell you what a total and utter bummer it is to be slowly morphing into a vampire one week before the big event.
I'm getting ahead of myself here. Since you don't have a clue as to who I am, you're probably not caring all that much about my imminent Creature of the Night transformation. (Mom always says I have the worst manners known to mankind, so I apologize in advance for my shortcomings.)
So okay, all about me for a moment. My name is Sunshine McDonald. Yes, Sunshine, and if you think that's bad, I dread to introduce you to my identical twin sister Rayne. I know, I know, Sunshine and Rayne—it makes you a little sick to your stomach, doesn't it? Well, you can blame our cruel, ex-hippie parents who (hello!?) grew up in the disco era and should have been hanging out at Studio 54, dancing the night away, instead of at the Harvest Co-Op broiling tofu. But, sadly, no. They preferred peace, love and stupid baby names to hot dance tunes and bling.
Of course, these days Dad's probably driving around in a hot red sports car while picking up honeys in Vegas. He left Mom to "find himself" about four years ago and has remained lost ever since. We occasionally get the guilt-ridden birthday cards with the sincerest apologies and a crisp fifty-dollar bill stuffed inside, but that's about it. I miss him sometimes, but what can you do?
Anyway, back to me. I'm sixteen years old. Five four, average weight, dirty blonde hair. I've got muddy brown eyes that someday I'm going hide with blue contacts and a billion annoying freckles that don't fade, no matter how much lemon juice I squeeze on them. Mom says I got the freckles from Dad's Irish side of the family. Dad says I got them from Mom's Scottish ancestors. In any case, Rayne and I were cursed in the womb by the bad gene fairy and can't do anything about it.
At school I do okay--an A/B student usually. I like English. Abhor Math. Want to be a journalist when I "grow up." I play varsity field hockey and have twice tried out for the school play, mostly to be up close and personal with Jake Wilder. I have now twice ended up as Heather Miller's understudy and the stupid girl is never sick. I'm talking winning-the-perfect–attendance-award-two-years-running never sick. To add insult to injury, she also has big boobs and throws herself at Jake on a daily basis.
But anyway, I'm sure you're much more interested in the whole vampire thing than Heather Miller's chest. (Though you should see it--she looks like freaking Pamela Anderson!) Basically, the trouble all started when Rayne decided to drag me to a Goth club.
Now for the record, I'm so not into goth music or that whole scene AT ALL. Not that I'm a boy band/Britney lover, of course. I guess you could consider me a Norah Jones, Liz Phair type of girl. But Rayne, on the other hand, is a full-fledged goth chick. If I ever saw her wear anything but the color black, I would seriously fall over in shock and awe. She listens to all this bizarre music that you'd never hear on the radio and loves dark, twisted movies that make absolutely no sense. For example, she's seen Donnie Darko fifty times and can quote seventeen Buffy episodes by heart. When a new Anne Rice book comes out, she camps overnight to be first in line. (Even though there are plenty of those sicko books to go around, trust me.)
So anyway, two days ago Rayne tells me she saw this flyer at Newbury Comics for an all-ages goth club up in Nashua, New Hampshire—about twenty-minutes from where we live on the Massachusetts border. It's called, if you can believe it, "Club Fang" which has seriously got to be the most cheeseball name on the planet. Rayne on the other hand is so excited, I'm half convinced she's going to pee her pants. (Or her long, black skirt to be exact—the girl wouldn't be caught dead in pants.) And because, as she reminds me, I've known her since birth it's evidently my twin-sisterly duty to give up any Saturday night plans I might have had to go with her, since all of her friends are too busy.
Lucky me.
Darkness92
Darkness92
Админ
Админ

Брой мнения : 2085

Върнете се в началото Go down

Blood Coven by Mari Manscusi Empty Stake That!

Писане by Darkness92 Сря Юни 02, 2010 4:02 am

Stake That!
книга 2 от поредицата "Blood Coven"

Blood Coven by Mari Manscusi Cover_stakethat

Две сестри различни като слънцето и дъжда. Едната е готова да умре, за да влезе в „Кървавото сборище”, но изглежда съдбата има нещо друго на ум...

Rayne McDonald беше разбрала всичко. Превърната във вампир, станала половинката на лидера на Кървавото сборище, и живееща вечен живот. Твърде жалко, че главният вампир ухапа нейната сестра близначка по погрешка. Сега, не че Rayne все още не е вампир, а и вместо това се научава да убива – отредена да унищожава вампирите, превърнали се в лоши.

След като беше приета в тайна организация на Rayne й е дадена първата мисия: да проникне в западнал бар в търговската част на града и да открие вампирския й собсвеник, Маверик, който целенасочено разпръсква гаден кървав вирус. За щастие Кървавото сборище изпращa известна помощ – във формата на секси вампира Джарет. Ще могат ли вампир и убийца да загърбят разликите си и да работят заедно, за да свалят злия Маверик? Или ще намерят своите собствени сърца по пътя...

Excerpt
BLOGFAST SUX!!!!!!!!!
OMG I am sooo pissed right now!
As you know, I’ve been keeping this blog for like EVER in an effort to document my transformation into a vampire. I’ve shared with you my notes from my Vamp Certification 1 class, told you all the juicy details about my hot vampire blood-mate-to-be, Magnus. Heck, I’ve even posted excerpts from the Biting Humans for Fun and Profit manual.
But what does my blogging program decide to do the week everything is supposed to go down? IT decides to go down TOO! The whole last week’s worth of entries—vanished into thin cyberspace air. Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!
Okay, deep breath Rayne. There’s nothing you can do about it except send threatening hate e-mail to Blogfast.com. And then the vindictive little geeks who run the site will probably delete your whole blog all together instead of just last week’s entries. Better to just recap and deal.
But still. Major grrr, if you ask me.
Okay. Of course you’re all dying to know: am I a vampire? After all, the last blog entry of my own Neverending Story not eaten by The Nothing was written the night I was scheduled to be transformed. I was headed to Club Fang (the coolest goth club in the known universe) with my twin sister Sunny. (Yes, yes, we’re Sunshine and Rayne. Hippie parents and all that. And we’ve already heard all the jokes, so please don ’t bother.)
There, I was to meet my blood mate, the drool worthy vampire Magnus.
He was supposed to bite me and then we’d spend eternal life together as vampires, which FYI is a pretty sweet gig. I mean we’re talking riches beyond belief, amazing powers, and best of all NO HIGH SCHOOL. w00t!
Problem is that’s not exactly how it all went down. Instead of biting me, Magnus the Mentally Challenged bit my twin sister Sunny instead. We’re like, identical, you know, but still! You’d think he would at least have double checked that he had the right girl before going to the point of no return. After all, we’re talking Real Life Extinguishing Event here, not some Parent Trap movie starring Lindsay Puke Lohan.
And let me tell you, Sunny, who had no idea up until now that the whole vamp world even existed, was so not pleased to be informed that due to a “bloody” bad case of mistaken identity she would now spend eternity as a pasty, blood gulping creature of the night. (Her words, not mine!) And Magnus the Moron was freaked out beyond belief that he was going to get in trouble with the boss Lucifent for performing an unauthorized bite. (After all, she wasn’t even blood tested first for diseases. Not that my innocent little twin sis would ever have diseases!) Luckily for Maggy, Lucifent got dusted soon after by Bertha the Vampire Slayer. So Mag not only got off scot free, he became the new Master of the Blood Coven and high priest of the eastern vampire conglomerate of the United States of America.”. Life is strange.
So long story (somewhat) short, the two of them decided to see if they could stop the transformation. Ended up having to go to England to get a drop of pure blood from the Holy Grail. It’s too long and boring to tell, but I made Sunny promise to write it all down so maybe when she does I can post it here or something. Bottom line, they were able to stop the vamp process and my sweet little sis is now a member of the human race again. Of course, in the process, her and Magnus fell deeply in love and they’re all doing the inter-species dating thing now.
Which leaves me back at square one. No hot blood mate to spend eternity with. No riches beyond belief. Just an American History paper that I didn’t write because I’d assumed I’d be an immortal dropout before the due date. Can we say Rayne ’s life sucks big time?
Bleh. I’m too depressed to write. More later.
Админ

Blood Coven by Mari Manscusi Empty Girls that Growl

Писане by Darkness92 Сря Юни 02, 2010 4:05 am

Girls that Growl
книга 3 от поредицата "Blood Coven"

Blood Coven by Mari Manscusi Cover_girlsthatgrowl

Rayne McDonald си мислеше, че да влезе в Кървавото сборище е трудната част, Но сега има нов възникнал проблем в града...и бившата убийца и гаджето й вампир може да са единствените, които могат да го спрат.

Сега, когато е пълноправен член на Кървавото сборище, Rayne предполага, че дните й за убиване на вампири са свършени. Разбира се, тя няма никакви вампирски сили, благодарение на мутиралия кървав вирус, но тя и Джарет могат да излизат на слънце, което е доста добра замяна.

Но точно, когато Rayne започва да се наслаждава на задгробния си живот тя отново е свързана с организацията за убийци на вампири. Изглежда, че член на гимназиалния отбор по футбол е изчезнал – и Rayne смята, че мажоретката има нещо общо с това. Сега Rayne трябва да проникне в отбора преди мажоретките да имат шанса да забият зъбите си в нечий друг врат...

An excerpt

I can't believe it's the first day of school already. Seems like the summer flew by.
Sure, technically I don't have to go to school anymore. After all, I'm an immortal vampire. Part of the Coven. I could just collapse on a velvet couch and sip blood cocktails from a crystal goblet. But at the same time, if I'm going to live thousands of years, I figure I might as well spend a few finishing high school. Get myself an education. After all, I've met more than a few undead dropouts and they're dreadfully dull at dinner parties.
Not to mention if I want to stay living with Mom and Sunny I've got to keep up the normal teenager act.
Still, as I walk down the halls of Oakridge High, dressed in a black lacy Lolita dress, fishnets, and platform boots, swinging my Beatlejuice lunchbox, I wonder if this really was such a good idea. I mean, it's so obvious I don't fit in here with the rest of the Mean Girls and jock boys. I watch them, as if a fly on the wall, as they excitedly greet each other, first day of school style. The trend slaves in their brightly colored back-to-the-eighties horizontal striped shirts, belts and leggings. The retro grunger girls in their shapeless dresses worn over bellbottom pants. The preps in their boot cut denim and fitted collar shirts. Everyone has a style that suits their clique. Maybe in a bigger school there'd be others that look like me. Not here though. Oakridge High sucks.
Not that I care. I am who I am. And I don't need 3,000 MySpace friends to validate my existence on this planet.
"Ooh, look! It's freak girl!"
I do however, need to be left alone.
I turn around to see which Oakridge Clone is trying to feel better about her own sorry existence by poking fun at mine. My eyes fall on a cluster of cheerleaders, staring at me from across the hall. Of course.
Of all the losers at Oakridge High, cheerleaders have to be the worst. With their sickly sweet fake smiles, swishy skirts, and bouncy, sun-kissed (aka highlighted from the muddy brown color they were born with) blonde hair, cheerleaders think they're God's gift to high schools. They expect worship from guys, girls, even teachers. And they get it. And if one isn't interested in falling on their knees to kiss their perfectly sculpted asses, they might as well catch leprosy. The cheerleaders will guarantee them social outcast status for the rest of the year.
"Hey freak girl!" calls another cheerleader. They all look alike to me. "I thought vampires couldn't walk around during the day."
I roll my eyes. Of course she has no idea I really AM a vampire. She's making a clever assumption based on the fact I'm not wearing a stitch of pink.
"Of course we can," I retort back. "How else can we sink our teeth into succulent virgins such as yourself--oh wait! I'm sorry, I must have been thinking of someone else. Someone who HASN'T banged the whole football team."
The girl's eyes narrow. "You'd better watch yourself, Freak Girl." Yup, that's her oh-so-clever comeback. No denial either, I note.
"Oh yeah?" I grin saucily, sauntering up to their gang with my most confident steps. "How come?"
"Because if you don't, I'll kick your skanky vampire ass."
I let out an overly loud laugh. Gotta let them know I'm not afraid. "You and what army?"
Darkness92
Darkness92
Админ
Админ

Blood Coven by Mari Manscusi Empty Bad Blood

Писане by Darkness92 Сря Юни 02, 2010 4:09 am

Bad Blood
книга 4 от поредицата "Blood coven"

Blood Coven by Mari Manscusi Cover_badblood

Съни Макдоналд има максимално забранена връзка. Гаджето й Магнус е вампир и водач на Къвавото сборище. Разликите им никога не са били проблем, до сега...

Когато Кървавото сборище решава, че Магнус има нужда от съ-водач, човечността на Съни я изкарва от листата. Кандидатът на Сборището е Джейн Джонсън, завършила Университета Оксфорд, която се е случило да изглежда като някаква вампирска знаменитост.

Съни е подозрителна към Rhodes Scholar, който може да отговори и на най-началните въпроси за фантастиката, но Магнус отвява подозренията й като проста ревнивост. Но все пак, когато Кървавото сборище отива във Лас Вегас за вампирско свикване – където обвързващата церемония на Магнус и Джейн ще бъде главното събитие – Съни и нейната сестра Rayne са тайно след тях. И Съни няма да се прибере вкъщи, докато не научи истината за Джейн. Защото не всичко си остава във Вегас – особено лошата кръв...
Darkness92
Darkness92
Админ
Админ

Blood Coven by Mari Manscusi Empty Re: Blood Coven by Mari Manscusi

Писане by bels Пон Юни 28, 2010 3:52 am

Почнах да чета фен превада и много ми хареса.Книжките са леки и интересни. bounce
bels
bels
Потребител

Брой мнения : 29
Местожителство : Sofia

Писане by [.*-Cry-Stal-*.] Чет Юли 08, 2010 7:31 am

Тия откъси са много яки! Blood Coven by Mari Manscusi 406196 Ако наще не спях щях да се хиля като олигофрен!
[.*-Cry-Stal-*.]
[.*-Cry-Stal-*.]
Wеrewolf
Wеrewolf

Брой мнения : 223

Писане by skysi Чет Юли 08, 2010 2:12 pm

Ще пуснете ли линк, за да почна да я чета и аз? Very Happy

skysi
Потребител

Брой мнения : 38